Friday, December 19, 2008

Prime Time Beauty


Photo Finish Foundation Primer

This product creates a perfect canvas for foundation application

Use after moisturizer and before foundation for complexion perfection. This skin-soothing blend of antioxidants, which can be worn alone or under foundation, works overtime to fill in fine lines and even out skin texture.

I break-out at the drop of a hat (not exaggerating!)And so far Photo Finish Foundation Primerhttp://www.smashbox.com/ leaves my skin better than the way it found it ! IT'S truly AMAZING

2 comments:

Jakie said...

I tink this product ,is to greasy and has to much slip - I would not buy it again

online pharmacy said...

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic write-up, I definitely loved each and every little bit of it. I have bookmarked your internet site to look at the latest stuff you post.

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino