Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I wouldn't die, but I would suffer greatly without this product...

Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment

silky gel-cream that diminishes puffiness and dark circles while it firms the delicate eye area , This eye cream is fantastic and as delicious as a $300 one ( it's only $38) I love, love this product. TRUST ME you will too !

Alanine and Glutamine, and a powerful antioxidant, Jojoba Leaf will improve softness and prevent the signs of aging. Coix Seed and Tocopherol-Vitamin E reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Willowherb, a unique anti-irritant, Jujube Fruit and other beneficial ingredients help accelerate cell renewal and smooth the appearance of fine lines.

3 comments:

the lipstick junkie said...

I love this eye cream , It is a great find ...Boscia is also preservative free , and an amazing line

Mindi said...

I have seen Boscia at sephora, price is pretty good...I will try
it
Thanks, Mindi

shanny1 said...

Boscia is made in Japan with a lot of care , no preservatives and no parabens... products can be safe without preservatives as long as they are used before their ingredients break down. I love Boscia , Shannon

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino