Saturday, June 20, 2009

Product Review: HIP Color Presso Lipgloss duos from L'Oreal

Pretty HiP! This Lip Gloss junkie is impressod !!! HiP high intensity pigment Lip-gloss duos from L'Oreal High-level staying power and a perfect amount of Spark, Shine and Shimmer ! Not sticky at all (feels so dreamy)I tested this gloss out at the beach (stayed on after a swim!)and stayed put for hours after!!! I love the packaging and the ability to mix the two colors,Although mixing it can get messy the squeezable tube needs little improvement. Swanky is my favorite color out of the 20 to chose from. I love the subtle flavor too. For around $12 bucks your getting a gloss that feels like a $20 dollar one http://www.lorealparisusa.com/

2 comments:

Sasha said...

It's good:)

online pharmacy said...

Fantastic site, also it appears like you have a lot more visitors too, since the last time I had been here

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino