Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit

My new BF !!! I don't know what's going on...but I have been getting some nasty break-outs latley ! UGH ...It's bad enough that I am dealing with wrinkles,fine lines and sun damage ! But at my age (39) breakouts too !

With the Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit ...No one will know : ) I am crazy about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flawless Face Kit ($159 Value) What it is:A set of products designed for a professional-looking makeup application.

What it does:Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit combines all of the essential formulas and tools needed to create a flawless face into one convenient travel-size zippered case. Prime, moisturize, and cover up your way to complexion perfection.

It's dermatologist-tested. What else you need to know:- 1.0 oz Foundation Primer (Step 1)- 1.0 oz Tinted Moisturizer (Step 2)- Translucent Loose Setting Powder (Step 3 and 4)- 0.21 oz Undercover Pot Shade #3- Secret Camouflage Brush- Camouflage Powder Brush- Velour Puff- Egg-shaped Sponge $65 at Sephora

http://www.lauramercier.com

1 comment:

online pharmacy said...

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. I really appreciate your wonderful know-how and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino