Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Product Review;L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara

I received my -L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara and I couldn't wait to dig in a try it out -I am a mascara junkie...One look at the brush and my heart melted!!! You can't help but believe its going to do magic! It has a small round (Globe shaped) Brush unlike most mascara brushes. Shaped so the brush captures even the shortest lashes in the corner of your eyes. It gives the impression that it will get in to hard to get places and spring out those lashes that are often missed from any angle...But after using -L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara for a couple of days...I am very disappointed with the lack of results! The mascara doesn't get distributed properly- just one big clumpy mess ! Tried it again... another mess ! Not working for me - Maybe L'Oreal can reformulate it - I truly think they were almost on to something ...The Glam Lounge says don't waste your money on this one

2 comments:

fashionista♥ said...

thanks for the advice. i was gonna buy it but no one told me how it worked. anyways thanks:] and check out my website dafashionistadiary.webs.com im still working on it but check it out.

online pharmacy said...

This post was mentioned on Twitter. In there are various the url to the niche sites in which presume you can explore

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino