Monday, November 2, 2009

Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Parisienne Fragrance

Romance, Elegance, and Sophistication -Just like Paris

Parisienne is Edgy and crisp... Blends of beautiful floral notes . I picked out the cranberry and violet right away,but what stands out the most is the rose .Parisienne lingers for hours with just a spray(or two) Comes in a sophisticated crystal cut bottle ,pretty pink color and a stunning YSL label on black leather.

It has currently moved into the number one spot on my Vanity(I absolutely love it )can't live without it kinda love!!! I have been wearing it night and day ... My man seems to like it too ;)

Ooh La La !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notes for Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne:
Top: cranberry, blackberry
Heart: Damask rose, violet, peony
Base: patchouli,musk, sandalwood
1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $ 39
1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $65
3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $85

http://www.yslbeautyus.com/womens-fragrance-parisienne-fragrance/c36_115_116/p461/new-parisienne-eau-de-parfum-spray/product_info.html

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I love it too ! The body lotion is great !

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino