Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sprinkle away the pounds with Sensa: Diet Product Review

After living on the Mediterranean for the past year,I definitely came back healthier (cholesterol was lower) eating all that hummus and olive oil ...Yum! The problem was all the delicious Pita bread!!! I gained 15 pounds living the good life over there !!!!! GRRRRRRR! So you can imagine how excited I was to be asked to review/try a new innovative Diet product called Sensa
http://start.trysensa.com/

So far I have lost 3 lbs ! Just in 1 week and I have changed nothing...I have noticed a big difference in my appetite ! I am not as hungry!I really feel this working...I plan to start dieting and exercising...And now that I have this I think it will be a breeze to stick with any diet : ) I am sooooo excited

Sensa is an additive that is sprinkled on your food in order to induce feelings of fullness so that you can take control over what you eat and lose weight. It was created around the scientific principle that our sense of taste and smell are inextricably linked to our satiety. There is no taste or yucky feeling from the spinkles.

By sprinkling Sensa onto your food, the Sensa Tastants travel through your nose to nerve receptors. Your nerve receptors stimulate areas in the brain that are involved in satiety and trigger the release of hormones that suppress hunger and appetite. Sensa Tastants come in two flavors: salty and sweet. They are sprinkled on the foods you eat so that you will start to reduce your cravings and lose weight. Sensa Tastants are sodium-free, sugar-free, and calorie-free and they do not alter the taste of your food.
In one clinical study, the average weight loss was 30 pounds while using Sensa for six months.

Exclusive for the The Glam Lounge Readers receive 15% off your total order by using The promotional code RXL7 http://start.trysensa.com/

SPRINKLE your way to a smaller size

No comments:

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino