Monday, August 9, 2010

MMMM What's that incredible smell...Oh It's my armpits


The Vanilla Coconut scent is so luxurious ...


It's really important to use a natural deodorant...I have tried so many and they have all failed miserably - particularly in the hot summer months. This one goes on like a regular deodorant (it glides smoothly on - not tacky feeling) and has a wonderful fresh scent that really lasts through out the day!


clinical-strength deodorant that is 100% natural, safe, and effective and formulated WITHOUT: Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates (dangerous chemicals found in most antiperspirant & deodorant that compromise your health)


LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting safe results

I highly recommend this! THIS IS THE ONE LADIES! $18 http://www.lavanila.com/

5 comments:

Renee said...

Sorry to comment in the wrong place, but the chocolate facial post had no place to comment (at least on my screen ^^;;)

I just wanted to say that is a really interesting and great idea, and I am going to try it!

The coconut deodorant sounds pretty good too, so tropical, especially since summer is coming ^_~ It doesn't hurt that it's good for you either!
http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com

anti aging eye creams said...

I dream that my site was as impressive as this one, regardless no matter what I do, it seems to be a never ending battle. After discovering this site I am feeling more happy.

Mya said...

Thank you for all the hard work you put into your Blog. I have learned so much from you. You are awesome!!!

Ken said...

Yes, coconut is the best way to make your hair healthy.. I actually used this one..

salon cincinnati
salons cincinnati

john smith said...

wow..now I even have to not explore for this sites on google..thanks for sharing it with us…:) Disposable Surgical Blades

 
WELCOME TO THE GLAM LOUNGE. Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by DaPino